- Reservations are guaranteed upon payment of 50% of the amount by the chosen payment method at the time of booking.
- The reservation is given as confirmed upon receipt of proof of payment of this 50% by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-payment of this amount leads to automatic cancellation of the
- The remaining amount of the reservation must be paid by the methods mentioned by the unit (Quinta da Boavista) on the Check-In day or days before the arrival of the guests.
- The conditions for cancelling a reservation depend on the advance notice given:
-If it is up to 10 days before the check-in date, there is a full refund of the amount paid for the reservation;
-If it is within the 9 days before check-in, 50% of the reservation amount will be charged.
- If the guest does not show up on the day of booking it is considered a “no-show”, there is no place to return any
-The guest already installed may interrupt his stay without a refund.
- The payment of the amount of the stay and extra services should be according to the payment policy above
- Quinta da Boavista accepts payments by debit card, credit card, bank transfer, Mbway and
- Are not accepted
- Specific payment conditions may apply to travel agencies, tour operators and others
In all other cases, the management of Quinta da Boavista is responsible for deciding on any unexpected situations.