- Scope of application The terms and conditions contained in this document shall apply to the relationship between the potential guest, hereafter referred to as the Guest, and Quinta da Boavista, from the time of the booking request until the end of the period of stay. In situations not foreseen in the Terms and Conditions, the applicable law is used.
- Reservation Policy: reservations can be made by phone, e-mail, through our website, and through booking engines (Booking Operators) (e.g. com or Airbnb). Reservations by phone, e-mail, website, and Facebook are subject to availability. After the reservation request, if a room is available, Quinta da Boavista will provide a reservation number. Quinta da Boavista only guarantees the Client the availability of one room of the type reserved.
- Check-In, the room of the reserved category will be available from 3 pm on the date of arrival The guest will have to identify himself/herself and provide the identification data in person or via email (citizen card/passport) of all the guests of the reservation in case there are more than one. The payment of the reservation fees (if not already paid in full) will be made at check-in.
- Check-Out, on the date of departure, the Client must leave the room unoccupied of people and property and without any damage, until Check-in and check-out can take place outside the defined hours, provided that availability is verified. If the room is not vacated by noon on the day of departure, without prior justification or consent of Quinta da Boavista, compensation corresponding to the price of one night will be immediately charged, and the Client will only be entitled to use the room during that period if a room is available. Otherwise, you will have to pay the compensation and leave the room as soon as possible.
- Quinta da Boavista does not have a 24-hour reception service. At the time of booking, a 24-hour phone number will be provided in case of an emergency.
Only the people indicated in the accommodation reservation will be entitled to use the Only temporary stay of our guests is allowed with prior consent of the Quinta da Boavista management
- The Client and the accompanying person(s), if applicable, must use the room in the proper conditions, with care and consideration
- The Guest and the accompanying guest(s), if applicable, must treat other guests with consideration and respect the “House Rules”.
- The common areas and equipment available to guests must be used in the appropriate conditions and left clean and in good condition.
- All damages, malfunctions, and thefts associated with the Client will be charged, taking into account the value of the damage in
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult guest at all times during their
- Quinta da Boavista will not be responsible for personal property that may disappear within its facilities.
- The Client must always close the exterior access doors, and check that doors and windows are properly closed.
- In case of an emergency, the Client should call the contacts
Quinta da Boavista has private parking. Each reservation will be given a remote control to open the entrance gate, for use during your stay.
- It is strictly forbidden to house animals at Quinta da Boavista
The introduction, by the guest, of animals in the accommodation allows Quinta da Boavista to inform the customer of the obligation to leave without being refunded the values, however paid for the availability of the room in the contracted period of stay.
As a matter of respect and understanding towards all guests, we ask for special attention to the silence in the social areas, stairways, and hallways.
Between 10 pm and 9 am, activities that cause noise that may disturb other guests are not allowed, according to the General Noise Regulation.
6. Access to the room through Quinta da Boavista
- The Quinta da Boavista team will have the right to enter the room/house, during the Guest’s stay, in order to carry out cleaning, repairs, and similar works.
7. Price of the stay and other prices
The price of the stay to be paid by the Client constitutes the consideration for the use of the lodging room, in the period between arrival and
- The total price of the stay will be charged per night, regardless of whether the Client actually used the room.
- The applicable rates will be the agreed prices or the prices established in Quinta da Boavista’s price list in force on the date of the Customer’s request. Quinta da Boavista has the right to update the prices, informing the Customer in due time.
- The rates and amounts indicated for the stay already have the current VAT rate, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Quinta da Boavista makes available on its website information and promotions that are being offered by the Quinta da Boavista. Offers and promotions are temporary and subject to specific conditions.
- Specific payment conditions may apply to travel agencies, tour operators and others
There is a complaint book available.
Any complaints or suggestions should be directed to the management. If it is found that there is indeed a defect in the guest’s room, Quinta da Boavista has the right to choose to repair and relocate the guest in a room of the same category contracted with the guest. Only defects that may jeopardize Quinta da Boavista’s level of service and quality will be considered.
9. Responsibility of Quinta da Boavista
Quinta da Boavista will be responsible for ensuring the proper conditions of hygiene, cleanliness, and safety of the lodging.
Quinta da Boavista will not be responsible for personal property that may disappear within its facilities.
Quinta da Boavista does not assume any responsibility for the loss of data provided by the Customer in case of electronic transmission of payment data, being only responsible in case of faulty action.
Quinta da Boavista will not be responsible to the Client in case of delay in the availability of the house/room in case of force majeure. Force majeure will be considered reasons that make the availability of the house/room impossible or more difficult, such as strikes, lockouts, natural disasters, and accidents in the room itself or in the lodging.
10. Duty to notify
In case of theft, property damage, fire, flood, or other damage to the room of the lodging, the Client must immediately inform the Quinta da Boavista team and do everything possible to help resolve the situation in question.
11. End of stay
Quinta da Boavista has the right to terminate the stay if the Guest does not pay the amount due, as well as if the Guest presents any behavior that affects good coexistence, peace or hygiene.
12. Cases of omission
The Administration of Quinta da Boavista will be in charge of solving cases not covered by these Regulations. For complaints and/or suggestions, please go to the reception or send an e-mail to email@example.com